Poster Submitter: Katelyn DeAlmei, BSN, RN
Department: Nursing Research
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Nurse, Faculty
Project Lead: Graham Danemayer, BSN, RN, PCCN / 9W
- William Marsack, DNP, RN / Nurse, Faculty
- Danielle Thomas, BSN, RN / Nurse
- Tiffany Eubanks, MSN, RN / Nurse, Faculty
- Selena Perea, MSN, RN / Nurse
- Wayne Carter, BSN, RN / Nurse
- Morgan Roche, BSN, RN / Nurse
- Ryan Lemier, BSN, RN / Nurse
Departments Included in Project: Inpatient Services, Nursing,
Project Classification: Efficiency
Does the work incorporate equity?
Project CURE collects donations in order to supply/meet the needs of facilities around the world with medical supplies. This includes areas experiencing times of war, like that currently of the Ukraine.
Does this work address any of the UChicago Medicine quality priorities as listed on the Clinical Excellence Scorecard?
Leave A Comment