Poster Submitter: Gary Wang, BS
Department: Pritzker School of Medicine
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Lead: Gary Wang, BS / Pritzker School of Medicine
- Richard Gauthier, MBA, MA / Staff (non-nurse)
- Kathryn Gunter, MPH, MSW / Staff (non-nurse)
- Lori Johnson, BSN, RN, CDCES / Other
- Mengqi Zhu, MS / Staff (non-nurse)
- Wen Wan, PhD / Faculty
- Jacob Tanumihardjo, MPH / Staff (non-nurse)
- Marshall Chin, MD, MPH / Faculty
Departments Included in Project: Ambulatory Services, Family Medicine, Medicine, Pritzker School of Medicine, Social Work,
Project Classification: Effectiveness, Efficiency, Patient Centeredness
Does the work incorporate equity?
Our work focuses on improving diabetes outcomes and reducing disparities for low-income, medically high-risk patients with diabetes in rural Maryland. This project has implications for work that seeks to ameliorate disparities across SES and geographic divides.
Does this work address any of the UChicago Medicine quality priorities as listed on the Clinical Excellence Scorecard?
Hospital Readmissions, Diabetes Management
Leave A Comment