Poster Submitter: Bridget McGrath, MPAS; PA-C; FHM
Email Address: email@example.com
Role: Staff (non-nurse)
Project Lead: Julie Mudge, MSN, APN, ANP-BC / Center for Advanced Practice
- Alisa Heitman, NP / Staff (non-nurse)
- Jason Anderson, CRNA / Staff (non-nurse)
- Dana Caruso, PA-C / Staff (non-nurse)
- Janet Fink, NP / Staff (non-nurse)
- Charina Alcain, NP / Staff (non-nurse)
- Dorothy Pietrowski, NP / Staff (non-nurse)
- Greg Tomczyk, PA-C / Staff (non-nurse)
- Michele Rubin, CNS / Staff (non-nurse)
- Frank Umbriaco, NP / Staff (non-nurse)
Departments Included in Project: Ambulatory Services, Anesthesia, Family Medicine, Gynecology, Inpatient Services, Medicine, Neurology, Nursing, Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery,
Project Classification: Effectiveness
Additional Collaborators: Reasheal Watts, NP and Crystin Robbins, PA-C
Does the work incorporate equity?
The PAM project aims to provide a pathway forward for a diverse group of individuals: CRNA, PA-C, NP, CNS, Certified Midwife. Survey data also includes an APP interest in Community Engagement and Clinical Excellence to be part of a final proposed PAM program. Additionally, the proposed PAM project aims to include an emphasis on aligning with UCM PRIDE and E4 values.
Does this work address any of the UChicago Medicine quality priorities as listed on the Clinical Excellence Scorecard?
Leave A Comment