Conference List 2020
- Geneva Health Forum (2020)
- Hospital Medicine 2020
- Health Care Systems Research Network (HCSRN) Conference
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Summit
- Patient Experience Conference
- Annual World Health Care Congress
- The Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Annual Spring Conference
- MGMA Operations Conference
UCM Travel Grant Scholarship
The Center for Healthcare Delivery Science and Innovation offers a unique competitive award program to help defray the cost of travel and registration fees for trainees (residents, fellows, pharmacy, social work, and others), nurses or other healthcare professionals who wish to present their healthcare delivery science research at a national meeting. All applicants must be affiliated with the University of Chicago or University of Chicago Medicine. Travel Grant Scholarship recipients are awarded $1000.
Find out more information about this opportunity visit the Travel Grants page.
Reminder: QI Determination Process
The QI Determination formal review process is supported and managed by the Center for Healthcare Delivery Science and Innovation. This review process ensures the clear distinction between human subjects research and quality improvement initiatives. This process is the first step for University of Chicago Medicine staff to publishing their quality improvement work and data.
Find out more information about this process on the QI Determination page.