No idea or request is too small. Simply submit an idea that we can forward to administrative and clinical leaders, or request support to design, implement, and/or evaluate innovative solutions to address the unique COVID-19 healthcare delivery challenges before us.
Themes may include but are not limited to:
- Screening (eg. evaluating drive thru-testing)
- Testing (eg. developing rapid tests)
- Personal Protective Equipment (eg. evaluating new signage for donning/doffing)
- Designing Supplies or Devices (eg. face masks, ventilators)
- Promoting Patient Access (eg. group telehealth visits for patients with chronic disease)
- Increasing Awareness (eg. evaluating the reach or impact of videos or graphic narratives)
- Supporting Resilience (eg. mental health innovations for employees, patients or families)
Resources HDSI can provide include:
- Funding (up to $10k/proposal)
- Human-Centered Design Expertise
- Project Management
- Rapid Connections to University and/or community resources
Ideas and requests for support will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We will respond to all requests for support within 5-7 business days.